Monday, November 4, 2013

The cat is out of the bag

 

The news has officially been released and we could not be happier!  Cody and his unit are coming back home EARLY!

For a long time it was a rumor and I was nervous that’s how it would stay when I made the decision to cancel my trip back home for the holidays.  But it is official and I’m about ready to crawl out of my skin from excitement!

The unit is being re-deployed (which is army-speak for coming home) in phases so we won’t get them all back at once but slowly in small groups.  My fingers are crossed that the new and soon to be daddy’s I know will be somewhere in the first few rounds.

I am a little bummed about not going home, I was really looking forward to it but we’ve already amped up our savings plan for our visit during block leave, so we’ll just have to make that visit awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment