Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Welcoming home my Solider!


I could tell you all about how awesome it is welcoming home that long awaited loved one after days and weeks of anticipation, but lucky for me, I hired an awesome photographer who pretty much captured it all.  I’ll let her photos show you how awesome it feels!
Being silly!
This is just me being silly with Shannon but it makes me laugh

Waiting for Cody

Reading a childrens book to pass the time






yelling/cheering... not yawning
   
More anxious waiting

Our soldiers are getting ready to walk in!

I'm probably crying here

I'm probably crying here too


So excited to be together again

The first kiss

Together again!

It has been so WONDERFUL having Cody home!  We’ve been decorating for Christmas and even went to a Christmas market last weekend!  It all seems a little surreal right now but I am loving every moment of it!
On a side note, if you are able to, defiantly consider hiring a photographer for your homecoming if you can!  I absolutely love all the moments Shannon was able to capture for us and it was worth every penny!
All photo credits go to Shannon Chad of What the Focus Photography. You can view her work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment