Sunday, September 15, 2013

My New HBB!

or Home Based Business
I am super excited to announce that my application for an HBB got approved!  I am the newest, registered freelance makeup artist in the Bavarian Military community!
I’ve never had to organize or run my own business so it’s going to be a learning process I’m sure.  But my brushes are in my brush belt and my foundation pallets are on their way, so I will be up and running soon.  Today I did a bit of filing and organizing so it will be easier to stash away my receipts for tax time and I am on the hunt for a day planner or appointment book which might be a tad harder to find.
I also made another blog to serve as my portfolio, and while it is quite meager right now, here is the link if you would like to check it out.  I;m very excited to do something I am passionate about that will help occupy my time, and maybe bring in a little extra money.

No comments:

Post a Comment