Sunday, October 12, 2014

As I Suffer From Jet Lag..


I’ve realized I haven't written a blog post in MONTHS!  It’s shameful really, and yet not entirely true.  I actually wrote about the World Cup and what and experience it was and if I can find it I will publish it and back date it.
But since the world cup not much has happened…  I still haven’t replaced my camera that was lost at the world cup live viewing, which makes my posts seem… lacking.  I LOVE taking pictures and I didn’t realize how much until I couldn't anymore. 
Life for the Rigdons continues as normal.  Cody is working hard and I am anxious to get back to work at the radio station after quite some time off.  During that time off, I was paid a visit from a friend and we saw more of Europe than I thought was possible in two weeks!  She was a joy to have and I’m looking forward to hosting other guests in the coming year.
I also took an unexpected trip back to the states that involved my first military space available flight which is a post in and of it’s self!  I will be sure to share that experience soon.
Tschüss for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment