Sunday, March 3, 2013

Gone to the Field

a first for both of us
So Cody is gone to the field for 3 weeks.  No contact.  What to do, what to do?
It’s like he’ll be camping with out a phone for three week, but serious work camping, play war and practice for the real thing, kind of camping.  I guess it wont be all that different than BCT and AIT and at least it’s only three weeks.
But not to worry, I’ve made friends and we have all planned some things to do while our mens is gone.  I have dinner plans with one friend and her awesome kids, art plans and make-up lesson plans!  I’ll also be watching a baby for a couple hours a day for a little while.
And when Cody get’s back, it’s car shopping time!  It will be nice to have one.  I’m excited to go to Amberg and some other nearby places that taking the train to just doesn't quite work out.  I also plan on going to the Rewe more often; I can go on my bike, but it’s quite a ride when the commissary is so close.
The sun is shining for the second day in a row and the forecast says it will continue to do so until Wednesday.  After living in Florida for 12 years, I never thought I would call 40 degrees warm but here I am getting excited about the 52 degree high on Wednesday!  I can feel spring getting close and it’s pretty exciting after all this snow and cold!
Tschüss for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment